View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 01:18 AM   #20
jmaryt

Drives: 2010 cgm LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezy View Post
Sorry about the wall o'text but stick with me here.

So heres what happened, I get off work, drive to the post office to grab some money orders (rent and personalized plates) drive home. I live on a one way street, there were no parking spots in front of my house so I had to park a little down the street, the spot I parked in was about two car lengths So I was able to get in easy and pull up to the car in front of me. I go in the house to get ready for a martial arts class im taking (20 minutes tops) and when I come back outside the car that was over 15-20 feet behind me is now pressed into my bumper. .....:(.......... ...So the first thing I do is take pics (which I forgot to upload but will later) then I knock on the nearest door to see if they may know the owner of the car. MISTAKE! this old lady comes out rambling about "4 murders 20 years ago" and "I salute you UPS man" and "that car is stolen, its a drug dealers" she was talking about my car. So I proceeded to back away slowly. She follows me, seeing that I didnt want to put my hands on this lady to move her aside (I pictured her going apesh*%) I threatened her with calling 911 and she ran off, literally. Long story short, it was her car, I dont know if she thought she was stopping a drug dealer by hitting it but yea... luckily there was no damage, i did make a claim to record the incident but didnt really call the police (didnt seem worth it).

So what would you do?

***Update***

Turns out, EVERYONE ON MY STREET KNOWS she's crazy. I was walking to my front door last night and the neighbors wave me over, they tell me this lady does this to anyone who parks near her apartment. apparently I got off easy, supposedely she has sprayed ketchup and mustard all over someones car... who would of thought lol
well ya wanted to be "noticed" well ya got noticed!.main reason why i bought
cgm!.want to blend!,,dont want to "stand out" f88k that!..crazy people wanting to hurt your wheels! (hot damn!)..cops "cookin'" ya for revenue !
iom,green,yellow,and red "targets" all! just sayin!
jmaryt is offline   Reply With Quote