View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 11:33 PM   #163
NightmareZL1
Can't stop ***ifying

Drives: Ashen 2013 Gray ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAHL View Post
Do you think the zl1 would be quicker through the corners? How? What advantage would it have?
Obviously you haven't experienced mag ride. For proof of its effectiveness, look where the zl1 places in ring times among more powerful, more aerodynamic, much (1000lbs) lighter cars, that have race suspension and awesome chassis. The ZL1 does not belong there with that company, physics defying mag ride version 3 proves itself. I have driven some of those cars and they all should be faster than the Camaro, any Camaro. It was just the mag ride that got it there with its ability to constantly and quickly adjust to changing track surfaces at the ring. Only way to make a.brick.faster is to make it stick better I guess.
Rotofab, grinding rear diff sound forever, dealer replaced supercharger - now i have a rattle when starting from a stop, ordered 2.35 lingenfelter pulley, hp tuner, belt, 100mm idler pulley, tr7IX spark plugs, wideband kit, long tubes with no cats...hoping for 650hp. dyno with rotofab = 518hp
NightmareZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote