View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 12:02 AM   #4
SeanPlunk

Drives: 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra
Here is the finalized route.

For those of you in North County we will meet in the large lot across the street from Nick's at 3:30p.m. We will be leaving promptly at 4:00p.m. We should be at the meet point in South County no later than 4:45p.m.(point B on the map).

The South County meet point is off of the 5 fwy and Ortega Highway. From the 5 south we will be exiting and turning left. From there we will continue on until we cross Rancho Viejo Rd. At this point we will be taking the next right into the Ortega Business Center. We will meet up with the South County group at this point and head through the canyon.

Once we get through the canyon we will be stopping at the Lake Elsinore Outlet Mall in the Pottery Barn parking lot to meet up before hitting the 15 fwy. The address for the Pottery Barn is (Point C on the map):

Lake Elsinore Outlets
17600 Collier Ave., Suite J195
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530

It is a large lot and we're just going to meet up there briefly before getting on the 15. We will then caravan together up the 15 back to the 91 all the way back up to Nick's. With any luck we should make it back just in time for the meet to start at 6:30p.m. I'll have directions printed out the day of to hand out to everyone. If anyone has any questions give me a call or hit me up on the thread here. See you Saturday!

Sean
SeanPlunk is offline   Reply With Quote