View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
Victoryred69

Drives: RS Victory Red/BS V6
MACE INTAKE MANIFOLD INSULATORS!!! CHEAP NEED GONE!!!

Hey guys,

Been a while since i have been on here, I've been really caught up in a unfortunate situation and haven't had anytime to do anything. Unfortunately this hardship has cost me to sell my car and all of my mods, a sad and horrible thing i hope to of never had to do but desperate times call for desperate measure. I had a lot of mods on the car that are still in great shape. The car has 14000kms on it and half of the stuff i added has only about 500-1500kms depending on which parts.

The things i have for sale are priced accordingly but ARE negotiable, BUT buyer will be providing PayPal Fees and Shipping (I am in Toronto,Canada). All sales are final and nothing gets shipped out until i receive payment.

Here is the stuff i have for sale.
MACE Engineering Intake Manifold Isolators- These are great way to pick up torque and horsepower, keep down IAT and keep the intake manifold cool to the touch. You need to provide your own hardware to install (bolts). I have 3 different sizes to choose from. Never been used or installed. ASKING $100 EACH!!!!!!!! 25MM INSULATOR IS SOLD- 18MM AND 6MM ARE LEFT!

If you are interested just give me a PM or email at Gianco243@gmail.com or text/call cell (1)647-802-0571 and we can work something out.

Thanks for looking as i said all prices are negotiable and all sales are final, nothing ships till received payment.

Giancarlo
Attached Images

2010 Camaro 2LT RS M6 VR/BS
Flowmaster AMT Axle Back
Vararam Ram Air Intake
P13 Plazma Bulbs
DT Shorty Headers
Heritage Grill
Blacked-Out Taillights and Side Markers

Last edited by Victoryred69; 04-19-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Victoryred69 is offline   Reply With Quote