View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 07:06 PM   #20
Fenderaddict2
Opinionated bugger!

Drives: Boss 302, Mazda 2, Praga & Intrepid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcp1990 View Post
I agree mustang fanboys need to get real. I like mustang, charger, Camaro, and anything else American or Euro, but a mustang will not beat a Camaro around the track, and it's not opinionated it's factually. I always study lap times and watch car reviews. They all praise the Camaro over mustang. Yeah a stock mustang will BARELY beat a stock Camaro in a straight line, but my opinion is that's not all that matters.

I got into a discussion with a guy at work who drives a stock s2000 and he said that his car would stomp a Camaro around the track. Even though I showed him lap times and car reviews saying the car is underpowered or slow he still insisted that the s2k is faster. It's ignorance like that makes a fanboy. Face it there's always going to be a better car. Instead of being ignorant just face the facts and build a car that will beat a car you see as your cars rival. There was definitely a lot of ignorent fanboys in the comments.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Let's see more Camaro folks at track days. I have encountered 2 in 3 years. :-(

Follow me on forums everywhere as Fenderaddict2 or my kid on the track and Twitter @fastmyles
Fenderaddict2 is offline   Reply With Quote