View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #4
Circuit Motorsports
Account Suspended

Drives: 2005 STi
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinoSS View Post
What is the default ride height, do the start at a certain drop and go lower from there?

Also can these be set to a stock like comfort level (or better)?

Are these quiet? I had KW's on my last BMW and they made a lot of noise when the suspension compressed...

Do stock compenents need to be re-used, like the stock strut hats etc...

Thanks in advance, they do look nice.

1. You can be right at about stock hiehgt to about 2" lower or so, right at the tire meeting the fender. I will post up a pic of a Camaro with a kit installed.

2. The springrates provided are setup for agressive stret use/auto-x. So they will firm up the ride and provide a good base for handling improvements. They shouldn't be "harsh" for daily driving. However, we can do custom rates for our customers. So if you want a super stiff setup for track use, a softer rear setup for drag, or an all around softer setup if all you want to do is cruise, we can accomodate you

3. They won't be silent, as any suspension upgrade usually replaces super soft rubber with harder materials, but they shouldn't be "noisy" either. If they are installed correctly there should only be a small amount of noise gain over the stock suspension.

4. They will replace your stock shocks, springs and lower mounts. You will need to re-use the stock top-mounts. The advantage there is that it keeps the NVH to a minimum.

Circuit Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote