View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 09:08 PM   #8
Camaro Dude

Drives: ‘13 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy10mm View Post
To all those wonderful street racers out there.

I'm sure both of the drivers involved routinely boasted about their "kills" on their respective forums. The men who called them out for being the moronic shit-tards that they were, I'm sure were told that all of their street racing is done on closed roads, with no one around, at legal speeds, in Mexico, and all the other bullshit that these types of half-wits spew from their mouths and keyboards.

http://jalopnik.com/idiot-street-rac...=1456768122564

I hope both drivers end up with 3 counts of Man-1 each to be served consecutively.
Just like a gun, a car is a weapon, albeit there are different classes as such, and for me, this is not debatable.

I believe, last I heard, and correct me if I'm wrong, give or take a couple thou, deaths from either "weapon", firearm or car, are about equal in the USA.

The end user is at fault in both cases, very rarely the equipment.

Education(yes I mean mandatory, more in-depth, disciplined training) is key. Even if this means higher failure rates, and people rendered carless, but this will not be good for the government coiffures .

We can't have it both ways you know. A lethal weapon is a lethal weapon, the numbers do not lie, but hypocrisy reigns supreme.

All we can do is watch, and shake our fists in the air in disbelief.
Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote