Thread: why!!??
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 11:34 PM   #28
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
this will make you feel better..it sure made me smile..i finally had a good run up the highway last weekend...so im north bound in the middle lane of the 3 lane highway....400 for the ontario guys...im coming up to an onramp, i look over and heres a guy in a 78 z28 merging onto the highway,i pull up beside him just as he is merging into the right lane,,,now this car is sweet, red in colour,factory red z 28 rims..even had the bright orange red and yellow z28 stickers..anyway as i pass him slowly im looking over checking out this car, the driver looks at me ..gives my wife and i a big wave and a huge smile..he was so happy driving that car and then getting a close look at mine...as i passed him he stayed in the right lane i looked in my rearview mirror..he was still smiling and waving..i put my window and waved back , i was smiling the rest of the day....anyway sorry for the novel my point was many might not wave...but when a guy does that truely appreciates the cars your driving i forget about the other guy...so keep waving..and yes keep your stick on the ice
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote