View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 10:36 AM   #399
OldJedi
Use the Force

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z51, 2018 Porsche GTS
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldJedi View Post
For those of you that have not had a chance to see the new Recaro seats in a ZL1, here are a few pictures. I spent a lot of time sitting in these seats and they felt really, really good! They are the same seats standard in the Z28 and optional in the SS. The sticker showed them as a $1,995.00 option on the ZL1. I am hoping that these seats are made available to all 2012 and 2013 ZL1 owners at a discount. They have the suede center section and power adjustments of the standard ZL1 seats and should be a plug and play swap. If there are any 2014 ZL1 buyers that were NOT going to buy the option, send me a PM.
Cms3713, thank you so much for all of your help with information about Recaro Seats for pre 2014 Camaros. I started this thread a long time ago (August 2013) and it is finally going to happen. I tried to get information from Recaro Customer Service over a year ago and could not get them to return my calls or emails, so thanks again for your input. I did get a call from my local Chevy dealer yesterday and he told me the seats were $3200.00 a piece. At that price, I am going to have to put it on the back burner for a while, I have a 2015 Corvette on order. Thanks again for all of your help.