Old 10-29-2011, 03:52 PM   #45
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
So what is your first mod going to be?

Congrats Joe. Tom Henry is a great choice for your ZL1 purchase.
First mod? Tough choice between installing an funomometer guage or a permagrin vanity mirror....

Quote:
My crew is bringing ice for DragoneyesZL1 Welcome Home Party.

Ooooohhhhh....Can they help me clean off the ZL1 when I take delivery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info@PeddersUSA.com View Post
lol, when you get it let me know, i need to 'inspect' the keys.
Of course you do!! I'll let you check the Cobalt's for me...it's been a few years since they've been looked at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY68RS View Post
Congrats!
See you at the fest next year!

dragon... I know your here...what is your 6 digit order number?

Yeah, see you there!!!

I'm gonna keep those 6 digits to myself for a while...just not comfortable sharing it, much like license plates, etc. Sorry. But it's ordered!!! I promise!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
I hate you

Seriously, I know you've waited a LONG time for a Z(picktwo) ... congrat's man
Thank you. I'm super excited that the waiting has begun to pay off. It was soooo worth it. I'm glad life circumstances prevented me from buying an SS a couple years ago, or this might not be happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Sweet!!! And SIM too!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
So, I gotta ask. I know you were thinking about IBM, what made you change your mind?
I'm still not 100% committed to silver, yet...IBM looks sooo good.

But, after deciding against the carbon fiber insert (being an option, now)...I don't really like the combo of all that black and blue...too dark. Plus, Dad's car is silver and that's going to be cool to get those two driving back home from Tom's. The Cobalt is already a dark blue/gray...AND...I figure the red accents all over this car, including the interior, might clash with the blue. So silver is in the lead with 75% of my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28camaro2471 View Post
Congrats!! Nice choice on the transmission by the way!!
Thanks!!! I've never owned a manual transmission car, really want one this time around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
First, Joe...I hate you.

Really.

I can't stand your superhuman maturity...your ability of restraint...no spending money...saving for 4 years...to get the car of your dreams. It's simply not right. Nobody should be able to do that...

You...freaking MEANY

Ok. Now that I got that out of my system....

I must say....

Joe, I've waited for 4 years to see this thread started. FOUR YEARS.

You have no idea the true happiness I have right now (and over the past few days as this has come to fruition) to see this started. But, to see it before my very eyes....

It's amazing, "little brother!"

I can't even begin to tell you (and everyone else) how truly happy I am for you.

Oh HELL YEAH, I agree!!!

For someone who's waited this long and who's been this faithful, I...well, I don't think there is anyone more deserving of the car...just wow... !

And Joe, when you take delivery, I WANT TO BE THERE!!!

SUBSCRIBED!
You're far too kind, Doug.

If you can make it, I'd LOVE for you to be there when I first sit behind the wheel. Thinking....2012 May-ish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
WOW!!! i can't believe this actually just happened!!
congrats so much, Joe!! to be honest, i was starting to doubt... not as much as Bruce's car doubt, but i was doubtful.

can't wait to see it!
You Were.....What? You were doubting me?!?!??!

I don't know what I could have ever said to make you think that....

Quote:
Never doubt The Dragoneye, it is in the
PSH! Ha! Yeah right, it HAS to be in the rules, otherwise I'd never be taken seriously...I change my mind like the seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Hey J -

Just found this thread...needless to say SUBSCRIBED !!

All of the waiting and patience and learning and questions and saving and being heavily involved with the Camaros without having one yet is nothing short of awesome.

You deserve it so, so much !!

Can't wait to see you driving that THR ZL1 bad boy...

Congratulations and Enjoy !
Thanks Bruce!! You were so much help with the questions and the learning! I can't wait to see myself driving it, either!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
This might be the best news of the day....................of course it's early yet.

Very happy for you. I know it's going to be a hard wait. And when the CTF cars are driving around and pictures get posted and all that fun stuff it will make it just a weeee bit harder to handle.

It will be worth it. An outstanding car and I know you'll enjoy it and be a proud owner..................with a Big A$$ Grin.
Thank you Jim!! As I figure it...I've waited what...six years to even own a Camaro at all? Hopefully I can handle 6 more months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35th02ss View Post
congrats joe.....maybe we'll get in them in around the same time......
That would be awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post
Congratulations, so happy for you!!! Looks like I'll get to cough drive cough I mean rind in your ZL1.
You betcha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post

Ooohhhh TOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!

I do believe Joe deserves the very special Henry Family treatment on this build...

I think Tag would agree
Don't you start in here. I want to keep THIS build thread pure!!!

psshhhhh, yeah right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing View Post
Now you KNOW I have to mess with it.. JOE, 1st off, I can't DYNO it until it has 1500 miles on it......I will call you when it is ready.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
I hope you have a spare bedroom available...

...something tells me Joe is moving in for a while..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing View Post
He'll be sleeping in the back seat.....is tire smoke bad for you???
You better believe I'll be attached like a growth to that car!!

I expect 0.00000 miles on my car when I get it, Tom or else....or else!!!

Quote:
Joe is such a good guy I'll do anything I can to help you create the perfect delivery. Send Joe's ZL1 down to me in Texas for hot weather track testing I'll treat as though it were my own
You're own....you're.....