View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #14
SRT10KLLR

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Guys, the Nitrous Outlet Camaro specific kit is one of if the easiest to install. No splicing any fuel lines as it includes a fuel manifold that installs on the end of the fuel rail where the Test Port(Schrader valve) is. And it includes a TPS extension with a breakout wire so you don't have to cut and splice those wires either. The only wire you have to tap into is for the RPM signal and only if you opt for a window switch(definitely suggested).

I installed one on my brothers Camaro and just recently one on the Silverado. I did a step by step writeup with tons of pics for the Silverado. If you guys want to see it let me know and I will post a link or I can post pics and info here. The install is pretty much the same for both since they are both GM engines at least in the engine compartment. I did not do a complete writeup on the Camaro install but I am sure Graham has a couple useful pics from Dave's install.

Last edited by SRT10KLLR; 05-10-2011 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Seeing as this is for the V6 it might be different.
SRT10KLLR is offline   Reply With Quote