View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 01:34 PM   #20
Deki

Drives: 2018 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytown87 View Post
Yet somehow he pulled it off and won. Go figure. Maybe the OP is just lying to us for the sake of gaining new friends online. OR maybe he really did win and was just trying to share with his fellow members. And I am so far from insecure buddy...that I dont go running to other forums not for may car to start crap up with their members.

For the last time.....this race did not take place on a 1/4 mile track with tree lights and someone giving you a slip at the end telling you your trap speeds and e/t. OP pulled an 03 Z06 on the street from a roll. Take the time to read what he said in the beginning before throwing radom BS out there that doesnt even answer his question.
And he asked a question on a PUBLIC forum and I gave my opinion on it. I never said he was lying. And if you don't think a car's trap speed is a great indicator of how a car will do from a roll, I suggest you hit the track a couple more times and learn a few things. Also, I'm on this board because I love the Camaro. I had one, and I sold it. I had a mustang, and I sold it. I could give a crap less about why you think I'm on this forum, and I've been here for a while, and it's only once every year or so a person like you shows up that can't have a normal discussion and blows things out of proportion for no reason. Go relax and enjoy your car.