View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
Dizzy

Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Dizzy's other half, Dutches

Attention:All right reserved. Any and all photos/videos found within this thread may not be copied, edited, reproduced, linked, or displayed in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical, optical, or otherwise, without prior written permission from myself. If you wish to use any of the photos/videos found within this thread please send me a PM.

Name:  du2013tches.jpg
Views: 2287
Size:  202.6 KB

It all started when i got home from iraq, i went home and needed a car and saw a 2000 z28 for sell and it was meant to be, the sound, the power, and ride, i got hooked Name:  z28.jpg
Views: 3892
Size:  181.7 KB
so after i owned that car for about a year i found out the chevy was gonna make a new camaro and i was i need that car, after my scecond deployment i saved as much as i can to buy the camaro. I purchased my 2011 camaro 2ss in jan 27 2011, i feel instanly in love, i went 4 different dealership to find the camaro that i wanted , because i was young at the time no one took me serious, until i found a vet who noticed my decal on my window and took care of me, Name:  firsts '.jpg
Views: 3460
Size:  213.3 KBit was a beautiful view coming home and seeing both cars in my drive way but then economical times hit me in the face and had to sell my z28, for about a year it was like Hollywood, everyone gave me complements on my car but then camaros started showing up like it was the camaro bug, so i had to make my car stand out from the rest, i did small mods like a new grill and emblems but then i found a group named socal headturners and then ideas started popping in my head, going to meets, so i had to make my car my own, and what sucks the ideas are endless Name:  grill and ss emblems.jpg
Views: 3348
Size:  194.6 KBName:  cai.jpg
Views: 3278
Size:  186.3 KBName:  rims.jpg
Views: 3285
Size:  172.5 KBName:  bumper.jpg
Views: 3142
Size:  155.8 KBName:  side markers.jpg
Views: 3151
Size:  169.9 KBName:  rockers.jpg
Views: 3509
Size:  169.8 KB

Bolt On's
  • Cold Air Inductions cai
  • Borla Atak catback
  • Kooks 1 3/4 stepped to 1 7/8 long tube headers
Exterior
  • Front two windows tinit 15% and 5% all around
  • Zl1 bumper
  • Zl1 rockers
  • Giovanna Killis matte black 22"x9" front and 22"x10.5" rear( thanks Kronix for the idea)
  • Heritage grill
  • Sparks front and rear SS emblems
  • SS fender emblems
  • Tail light bezels painted glossy black
  • Zl1 led conversion kit P13+H11 plasma led bulbs w/ Zl1 harness
  • AAC concept side markers ( thanks Kronix and Jason)
  • AAC license plate leds
  • Custom Dizzy decal on windshield
  • Veteran Plates
  • MPD1 hood
  • Havoc diffuser
Interior
  • AAC footwell lighting -Red ( thanks Jesse )
  • AAC dome and trunk led bulds- Red (thanks Jesse)
  • Ofers dash abl kit - Red ( thanks Jesse)
  • Door panel abl -Red (thanks Jesse)
  • Red dye stitching
Upcoming Mods

• Throttle Body
  • Ls3 conversion with cam kit
  • Anvil or a Dovetail Spoiler
  • Interior custom headrest stitching
  • Suspension upgrades
Attached Images

Last edited by Dizzy; 03-02-2013 at 06:53 PM.
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote