View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:43 AM   #396
Aesracing

Drives: Pro mod corvette
Justin we never told you to kick rocks once again every piece of paper work all your invoicing and estimates say 4 inch stroke crank with the proper part numbers and descriptions. You said you caught it had a 24 tooth reluctor but just simply read over the fact it said Callie's dragon slayer 4.000 stroke crank with 24 tooth reluctor I find that hard to believe. We have went above and beyond to try and help you get your engine fixed for something we had nothing to do with. We told you where to get the crank fixed that's 2 weeks out not 3 months. We offer to try and hunt a crank down for you but you waited till the last minute to get this stuff handled. Why did the next shop not measure the pistons compression height and the crank says 4.000 right on the front. i no the first thing i do when i get a broken engine is measure everything to get an accurate assessment of what the engine is this engine has been out for how long and it's just getting addressed now. If there was a miscommunication I apologize but every bit of hard evidence shows 4 inch stroke crankshaft. I could have repaired this engine and had it back to you for probably a 1/4 of what your paying now and with in a couple weeks.Remember after we found out it was the transmission that took out the thrust we still offered to take care off all the machine work for free. So telling you to kick rocks is hardly the case. You have yet to provide an email, invoice, estimate or anything to suggest you we're getting a 370 and not a 408
Aesracing is offline   Reply With Quote