View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 03:25 PM   #26
Camaro Dude

Drives: ‘13 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete-1le View Post
That sounds pretty cool! I wish I could have traveled on the ship with mine :-) Are you able to keep Sledge in the EU or does she have to get shipped back? You should post up about this story when you're closer to the time. :-)
I won't be travelling with Sledge, but like you touched up in your previous post, I'll have to "time it" or synchronize it properly. I'm very strict when it comes to this sort of thing, maybe too strict, lol.

I have a couple of family members who do keep their rides there permanently. Yes there are "loopholes" on how to do this, but unless you are in the swing of things and on the ball, it can be a headache for some and not worth the trouble, but works great for others who go overseas annually as regular vacation spot.

I tend to be private, I'm very anti-FaceBook meaning I don't post up my life online, lol, like most unfortunately do. IMHO that is naive and silly, I get in arguments with others in family over this. No, I have nothing to hide, this is not what it's about, it's other things that bother me, but I'll tell you what, when the time comes, I'll post up a few nice pics and a brief summary of Sledge's first trip back to his Masters motherland .
Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote