View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #45
tbss1
More then meets the eye!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 426 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley78 View Post
You guys in Oahu....Have a list of what dealerships are doing MSRP and who you give the most respect to? These suckas on Maui are a joke.
Did you get a call from Jim Falk Motors? If so, did you give you a quote? I ordered from servco windward back in 10/20/08, at MSRP, but I think that they are out of allocations, just taking orders for next year. I also went to Jim Falks, just to see what they were offering the Camaro for, didn't tell them I had already ordered, said they would call me, no call yet, that was three weeks ago.
2010 2SS/RS, M6, OBX 7/8" l/t headers, with high flow cats, MBRP full 3" exhaust, Whipple supercharger, 3.875 pulley, ID-1050X 1260CC injectors, JRE rough idle street blower cam kit, ZL1 fp, ZL1 fpcm, ZR1 3 bar map sensor, cold air intake, Richman 4.10 gears, BMR toe rods, trailing arms, f/r sway bars, f/r sway bar end links, BMR end link brackets, full BMR poly bushing including solid rear cradle bushings, BMR frame connectors and tunnel brace, f/r Hurst swaybar bushing brackets, Fluidamper, MGR shifter, and tune by Jannetty Racing.
tbss1 is offline   Reply With Quote