View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 05:26 AM   #73
Joe@NightOwlLEDs

Drives: 2011 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS View Post
Got my kit today looks like i will be playing this weekend with it, Look like a well made parts, i can see why it prices like it is, my hat is off to you guys, if it works 1/2 as good as it looks you have a real winner .
Glad you got your package, and thanks for the compliment.
Just to be clear, Ofer received an HP module, master, and fob for development and testing. This is not our halo kit. Our halo kit includes all of the extensive wiring harnesses.

We received a very small number of kits on Friday last week, and are currently trying to get these tested and shipped to the very early orderers. We're expecting the rest of the kits to arrive today.

As anxious as everyone is to receive their kit, and as anxious as we are to ship them, we're going to make sure everything is just right before they leave here. We did find a couple of tiny issues with the kits that we received as well as the ones that are coming in today, and we are correcting them. This is taking a little extra time.

We have completed the video installation instructions for the kits. These DVDs will be included with the kits. We have several more instructional videos to complete also. We will be posting those on our website when completed.

Thanks everyone for their patience. Brandon is just finishing his finals for the semester, so starting tomorrow, I'll have him full time. We should have no problems getting all orders shipped by the end of next week.