View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
Bonemaro

Drives: 2010 RJT 1SS M6
Send a message via AIM to Bonemaro
My Camaro project

I've decided to comprise a list of what i like to personalize my Camaro (make it my own). From reading, watching, and listening to the goings on in Camaroland this is how i want my setup to be-

For starters the Cold Air Inductions cai. Allready installed by the Jannetty team at C5fest. Very exciting purchase especially since i got to meet Ted, and this cai is one of the best. Ted you may remember talking to my wife about this purchase. Sorry man, but sometimes she needs a nudge to see things thru my eyes
From there i'd like Vector Motorsports to install a ported intake manifold, Kooks 1 3/4" headers with HF cats, tune and dyno. I'm contemplating leaving the stock h-pipe just cause. No particular reason maybe for the sound, and not sure losing approx. 5hp or so with an x-pipe really matters that much to me. Lastly i allready have the GMPP axleback with those sweet chrome polished tips.

So that's my wish list. Maybe a nice window tinting to go with my darkened reverse lights and front and rear side signals.
Bonemaro is offline   Reply With Quote