View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 03:47 AM   #26
Tal

Drives: Old
I think I'll eventually get a 1SS/RS and BA audio. I've thought about the 2SS but it's just not worth it to me, especially since I don't want the leather seats.. If GM will sell it to me I'll add in the C&C package as well. I would be interested in the ambient lighting as a stand-alone upgrade (say $500) but the C&C is much more important and really I'll be annoyed if they don't add it to the option list by next year. The most frustrating part is not being able to get the USB connecter in the center console, you can get that on any Mustang trim, even one that costs less than $20k and it's not even an option on a $31k SS. I don't mind that it's in a bundle of stuff I may not really want, as the bundle is a decent value if they would just offer it with the SS1. This isn't the biggest issue in the world but people spending this much on a car are going to be unhappy seeing an option they want offered on the cheaper LT1. Streamlining production is one thing, but this is one that just irks me as it's something the factory already does. I'll find a way around it if they don't change things (parts from the dealer and install myself depending on price) but it's something GM should really take another look at IMO.
Tal is offline   Reply With Quote