View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 07:03 AM   #1857
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Hey folks we have set a date/time frame for our move back to Las Vegas after 7 years of living here in Georgia. We are looking at September~November, we are waiting til then because we have several exotic birds and we really dont want to take them across country in the summer heat, so we figure it would be a lot easier closer to the end of the year when it is cooler.

I am looking forward to meeting up with you all and will be joining the Sin City Club as soon as I get there.

Once I get there and find a job and settled I will most likely be looking to trade Lil Blue in for a Vert....and maybe an SS while I am at it, seeing as I most likely wont be driving all the miles that I drive now.

I am wondering if Fairway Cheverolet is a good dealership still, I bought my 04 Monte Carlo and a used 98 Jeep Wrangler from them when I lived there last and I was treated pretty well. If they are not the ones to deal with then please let me know who is. Thanks

PS: I noticed that after looking at all the Vegas members rides that that there are no front license plates on them, are they not required to have them on the fronts of cars out there? I remember back in 06 they said you had to have them on the front, but I mostly just kept the plate inside of the car in case I got pulled over for not having one on the front of the car, but hen again I was never pulled over for that