View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #30
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
Jak, we sent the new HPFP and catchcan converted to the dual valve. Also, whenyou get the kit, PM me a picture of the bracket ends where they bolt to the engine to make sure I didn't miss a machining step. If I did I'll tell you what to do.

No pulleys yet......but you have one of the standard size billet pulleys to use until the overdrives arrive.

And yes, Vince has been great, but is slammed due to demand....but he will get the HPDI big boost tune perfected. The 6 PSI tune is great.
Thank you Tracy. I'm cool with all that. As a complete FI noob, I'm thinking that the base kit setup and tune will be the best route to go for now. I will send pic of the bracket ends. I'll try and connect you with Jon my installer. He's going to checkout some of the V6 FI threads to start looking at the system. We'll see if we can get this baby installed this weekend. Obviously, I'll need the base 6# FI tune to start off with.

Also do you guys have the oil breather cap in green. Would go better with what I'm trying to do under the hood visually.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.