View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 08:51 PM   #316
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge.128 View Post
there are plenty of people with GT-Rs that would walk all over you and your LS3 with their TT V6 so I'm not sure where you are getting your info from....

and what does the ford truck engine have to do with it? its a truck engine not a sports car engine.

all i'm trying to say is there are many other options out there besides the LS7 for a potential Z28 model and I hope that GM considers all the options.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge.128 View Post
so you guys can all have your wish lists and I can't? ok whatever i'm outta here
Edge......................of course you get your wish list. And then we get to reel you back in a little to reality. That is why this thread is going so well. You've proposed a 530 HP V6. We're simply putting reality on your wish and then asking if you can't afford a 530 HP TT V6 can would you take a 400 HP V6 which is far more realistic?

And the discussion continues from there.

So please don't bail. The discussion needs all the ideas it can to form gravitational pull sufficient to materialize a Z28.