View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 01:28 AM   #70
gtonik

Drives: 2004 Mazda 6s
Scott,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this post, answering the responses to this post as well as the countless other posts you contribute to on this forum. This was a very honest, thought out and from the heart appeal for understanding and many of us appreciate it very much.

But as they say, unfortunately, you can't please all the people all the time.

I, for one, appreciate the fact that GM is taking the time to make sure to make sure that all our Camaros are delivered to us close to perfect as possible. I'm sure that this is the majority sentiment. I would be classified as a "conquest" sale as the Camaro I ordered will not only be my first GM vehicle, but the first domestic vehicle I have purchased. I've only owned 3 other cars, but nonetheless.

I have been logging into this forum many times daily over the past several months and appreciate the contributions that you, Number 3 and other GM employees bring to this forum.

GM is doing the right thing. I am glad you know that. So will all those on here that are bitching at the moment when they eventually take delivery of their Camaros and they find that it was worth the wait and the posts start coming in hand over fist proclaiming "this new Camaro FAR exceeds my expectations".

Thank You!