View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 07:58 AM   #13
ckaram

 
ckaram's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS RS, 1968 ragtop
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBSSEST View Post
Armor All is acceptable for 90% of the population. The other 10% wastes much of their time reading "Cosmetic Maintenance" forums. If you are here, that includes you. There's plenty of acceptable over the counter alternatives, including Meguiar's.

You don't need to spend $25 on leather and interior conditioner (even though I just did).
__________________
1968 Camaro convertible, LS1 & T56, Texas Speed 228R cam, 3.73 posi, 17" Torque Thrusts
2011 2SS/RS, LS3, M6, IOM in and out, factory Hurst short throw, GMPP axleback exhaust SOLD! Now in a 2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, M6
ckaram is offline   Reply With Quote