View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 11:15 AM   #239
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
Prince Chevrolet of Albany, GA - In December of last year, I traded in my '12 V6 for a '13 SS at Prince of Albany. It was a thoroughly positive purchasing experience as their sales staff is great and I knew from past experience that I could count on the service staff if needed.

They had installed a new Torque Converter on my previous Camaro (the one I traded in for the '13 SS). When I dropped the car off they drove me home (20+ miles) and then picked me up the next day when car was ready.

When they "found" my SS for me (some 250 miles away), it had everything I wanted except that it had the Midnight Silver wheels (I wanted polished aluminum). They searched everywhere in a 300 mile radius but could not find one with everything I wanted. I went into renegotiation with the sales folks and they sweetened the pot with an indoor/outdoor Camaro car cover ($300+ value) and we made the deal.

The following week, they installed my Heritage Grille and did a fine job. I have not had any issues with the new car but I am confident that if I do, Prince Chevrolet of Albany, GA will be there to fill my need.

Definitely a +1 Dealership in my book!
Added them to the list

Quote:
Originally Posted by toytruckman View Post
Bryan Chevy Metairie La. Is a Gold standard dealer. Both new car sales and service. I have had no experience with used car sales, but have traded many cars to them and have always gotten a fair price.

Dave
Have you had any interaction with their service department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Hello Camaro Lovers,

I'm sure one of us has already jumped on this thread in the past to say as such, but should you ever want a compliment or complaint documented further, and for us to either call up your dealership to sing their praises or check into any given situation further, we're here. We would need to gather some more private information (your contact information) and so would prefer a direct message so as to protect your privacy.

Regards,
Sarah (Assisting William)
Chevrolet Customer Care
Awesome to see this! Thank you much Sarah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyw View Post
We bought it used with 40K miles. During the test drive it looked like the headlights were working properly, but due to some mods by the PO they were not safe to drive on at night. Speedway replaced the wiring harness and headlight buckets at no extra charge to make sure they sold us a safe car.
Got it. Updated the OP with your review