View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 04:38 PM   #10
lalometalik
killer bAnana

Drives: 1985 z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballr4567 View Post
NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!

Sorry but cotton SUCKS to dry a black car. It will ALWAYS leave fuzz and it "holds" onto dirt FAR more then a microfiber towel. Therefor by it holding onto more dirt itll scratch the car even more. Small scratches on a black car are the death of it.

Microfiber ONLY on my car. However Ill never own another black car. Its a huge love/hate relationship with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcernik View Post
I have a black Avalanche and have been using Zaino products for the last 5-6 years or so. http://www.zainostore.com/ I found out about their products on the Vette forums like someone above had said.

It sounds like alot of work if you read their application instructions but the stuff goes on and wipes off extremely easy. They polymer based and hold up extremely well to the elements. Much longer than a traditional carnuba based products.

The Z-6 and Z-8 smell good enuff to pour a glass and swig them down :P

I have no relationship whatsoever to zaino, their products rock, check them out.
are you sure it was 100% cotton? the zaino website, above ^^^, recommends this to apply their products with. (i am being pulled both ways tho, as i've heard numerous pros/cons of microfibers vs cotton)

im still trying to figure out what will be best...

"Shut your noise tube, Taco Human!"
lalometalik is offline   Reply With Quote