View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 10:06 AM   #174
pleigh

Drives: 2010 CGM 1LT A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wer2foxs View Post
I know this is not engine covers but it is my own mod. I took the cloth panels off the doors, removed the cloth, glue and did a ton of prep and ended up with these. You can order this kit through various GM parts vendors but they have been out of stock for two months. They cost anywhere from 360 to 450 depending on where you can back order them so I thought I would do my own. The long dash trim is not shown because of the endless times I have redone them and are still in progress. The panels were redone totally three to four times!The panels were installed today. A very trying project to say the least but it has kept me busy the last couple of weeks. If I am lucky I may have the dash trim done tomorrow if it turns out alright. I will show pics of the final product when it is done.
Great job! People tend to forget when watching paint done on Muscle Car the amount of "Ooops.. sand, and repeat" that actually takes place to get the finished product.

NO, the Rev limiter is not set to 118MPH... and YES, driving in this manner does affect MPG...
pleigh is offline   Reply With Quote