View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 02:52 PM   #35
ChevyBoiSS

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS RJT
To the Chevelle picture concept that looks much like a camaro.. i think it needs to be a "tad bit larger". And just to clarify to the other posters I AM SANE!! and i think a couple of people saw what i was trying to get at... The Impala is sortof gettting tired and old now and all your local police beat cars are either Crown Vics, Impalas or Chargers. (OLD AND TIRED!)

I just think Chevy should rotate their lineup cars I dont see why the Chevelle couldnt pick up where the camaro left off in SEVEN or so YEARS!! lol its 2008, im talking wayyyyy in 2015... maybe beyond. By then i seriously think muscle car demand will have DIED and the Chevelle still HAS a rich history in America. Maybe not as popular as Impala or Camaro but dont tell that to some of the guys i see every sunday night in the chicago suburbs in the summers. The 70 Chevelle SS has to be the best looking OLD Skool by FARRR in my opinion. AND THEY SOUND LIKE HEAVEN.

Maybe it was just a bad idea to spawn the idea on a camaro "SUPER ENTHUSED" forum... but hey i thought we were all CHEVY guys??? And BTW that Caprice concept looks gorgeous.
ChevyBoiSS is offline   Reply With Quote