View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #65
matthew9440

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Jealousy! Going to the car shows def opens you up to some criticism. I love going though. A lot of people think that the car is really cool! There always has to be a freakin asshole.

One time I'm at a car show. There is a guy with an 04 cavalier with every accessory you can get at the Walmart automotive section. He goes by joe dirt..... Literally he introduces himself as joe dirt. He carries around a can of Pam cooking spray on his belt and shines his tires with it. I cannot make this shit up people. He comes up to me first time I ever met him. He says "my names joe dirt, I have a cavalier that looks a lot like a really sweet mustang. I could have had a camaro just like yours for how much I have into my cavvy. I got 7 grand in he car and another 7 g's in aftermarket accessories". I just said cool or something.... But I was thinking your gonna need another 25 grand to drive a car like mine but to each is own. Difference between me and a lot of other people is I'm not gonna hurt the poor guys feelings by dissing on his car in public. I'm just gonna do it on the camaro forum

matthew9440 is offline   Reply With Quote