View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 09:39 PM   #17
Yellow_Glide

Drives: 2011 1LT "Chakita". 04 Yota
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Jim...it sure has been an adventure with you and Chakita hasn't it?? You and that yellow RS have caused quite a bit of excitement here on the forum for good and bad reasons, but one is for sure...you've helped us learn more and push forward new things in the modding world for the LLT.

Sad to see you go, but thats just the way it goes. I hope you like that Cruze, and I suspect you will! Not sure if you want to tune that little 1.4 or not, but I've seen where you can get some nice power with just a tune on the bugger. lol.

On the subject of LLT cams... looks like we have another owner ready to dive head first into it. Another member here recently bought MACE cams and is hoping the HPtuners tune comes through....so we might have another chance to see what a cammed LLT can do.

Hope to see you pop in from time to time!

Hi KM,

Chakita was a fun project, hopefully it helped others and we all gained some knowledge. I was talking to a friend of mine over the weekend while we were put on the bikes and he was surprised about Chakita, but he looked at me and said "Not surprised, with you it's not the destination but the journey." Seriously, I've had a great time on the forum and will continue to check in. When HP releases their product things should get really interesting and hopefully there will be others who take the steps and do cams and heads. There is untapped potential in the LLT it's just needs to be coaxed out.

LOL, I'm supposed to pick up the Cruze Wednesday and already found VTuners Performance: 38hp increase with tune only! And for paltry $465! OMG, where's my credit card!!!!

Talk to you soon!!

Build thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3847083

Yellow_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote