View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #7
The Black Knight
2013 Black LFX

Drives: '13 1LS
O.k. I've got a quick question. Did the "standard exhaust" Camaro have the fuse #8?? I'm asking because mine does/did. Though my Camaro didn't come with the NPP Dual Mode exhaust. However, I decided to pull everything apart to see if mine had the fuse. Sure as hell did, so I pulled it. I've noticed a very minimal change to my exhaust. As I'm not running my stock exhaust anymore, I've got Flowmaster Series 10's in place. I can say, that I did notice a smoother acceleration, though it could all be in my head.

Just wondering and maybe those whom have more experience with the NPP can elaborate. I'm not just wondering if there is always a "flapper valve" located somewhere else within the exhaust (i.e. like a motorcycle's exhaust, I had two bikes that had the flapper valve in the midpipe).

Mods: Flowmaster Series 10's axle back, Black ZL1 20X9 wheels(from Factory Reproductions), K&N Typhoon cold air intake, 20% window tint(all sides & back), gun metal hash marks, black outs for Camaro and Chevy badges, Vitesse Throttle Controller

The Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote