View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 03:51 PM   #52
2MA

Drives: 1985 Chevy Camaro
sorry i've been away for a while. been busy with school and all. been tryin to get a new dashboard, but everyone i found was too expensive. got a lot of the carpet stains out though. lookin a lot better on the inside. even vacuumed it and definitely feels a lot cleaner too. got some new headlights for it, and installed it myself lol that was fun.

Great news though, been meetin up with a couple other camaro owners at an auto show held every saturday. Its a lot of fun. also met up with a couple of guys from the Arizona All Gens group.

yeah i also tried to email papa john's about my story, but the only way i could contact them is if i have a complement or complaint about one of their stores. so its not like i haven't tried but they don't really have a direct email that people could just write to.....

been peeling out a lot lately though lol. it was actually pretty funny. i was at a stop light and a new dodge challenger pulls up next to me, and of course i rev up my engine. now i've said before that i got a 2.8 v6 in mine before, and this guy's got a brand new dodge challenger. he pulls down his window and tells me "Hey buddy, I don't have the R/T". So i asked wat he had and he said the standard. And im thinkin to myself, what the hell is he so worried?? this guy could still beat me. So i told him "BRING IT" lol and we floored it..... few seconds later we got to the next stop light lol. not much of a race but it was still fun. an old 85 camaro vs a 09 challenger :P who could resist
2MA is offline   Reply With Quote