View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 08:22 PM   #45
JHall651

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Ashen Grey
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRS55 View Post
So your basically calling dudes with autos chicks, dude your a dushbag !!? And I guarantee you stock A6 is just as fast if not faster then your standard with 26 more horse and especially with your tool ass driving!!!
A Stock A6 is not faster than MY standard because I don't have 26 more HP, I have more like 146 more HP thanks to Superchargerconnection and my Maggie TVS 2300 and no I'm not saying dudes with autos are chicks but from the posts I've read on here it sure seems like what ever sex they are they might need to get their panties out of a wad I'm just busting balls. The fact of the matter is more Autos are sold then manuals so obviously it's personal preference and the most popular preference is Auto. With that being said I am married and I taught my wife how to drive stick on my 2006 Mitsubishi Evo with 400 HP to all 4 wheels. But in your defense she does prefer her auto Toyota Highlander soccer mom car She thinks my Hurst Short throw shifter is to hard to shift. I'm just messing with you guys so don't rack your brains coming up with more hurtful words to call me. We all have nice cars and are in the same Camaro family (with the exception of SUKX he has a cobalt). Don't worry I still love you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenS_84 View Post
I bought an auto because getting road head from your girl would be much harder in a manual.
Is chewing gum and walking hard for you too? If so it might be a neurological issue and you should have that checked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperchargerConnection View Post
Easy turbo! Chicks drive sticks too!

sent from my Note
Only the good ones like yourself do Jessika

Last edited by JHall651; 10-27-2012 at 08:38 PM.
JHall651 is offline   Reply With Quote