View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 11:49 PM   #4
BowtieGuy
Enlightened

Drives: Nothing Currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
I think they should be. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but first I thought CORSA was making the catback (mostly because the shapes of the mufflers I saw on the trucks matched what I saw on CORSA's site) because of the dual wall stainless tips. Someone said it was actually BORLA who made them, which is fine by me because I love BORLA, especially on my '02. It has a flange that's perfect for an electric cutout and it works perfectly. Anyways, I'm sure they'll engineer parts that are at least on par with aftermarket guys and you'll be able to roll the cost into the loan with the car (although - who wants to pay interest for at least five years on an $800 exhaust...)

Anyways, I'm sure they're going to have many accessories that will be great.
You are correct. It will probably be Borla. They design most of the exhausts for GMPP. I have discovered though that GM is sometimes more expensive than the regular aftermarket, without the performance to compare.

People have to talk about something just to keep their voice boxes in working order. So they'll have good voice boxes in case there's ever anything really meaningful to say.
Kurt Vonnegut
BowtieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote