View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 10:40 AM   #17
Nasty1970

Drives: 2011 Red 2SS RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
The shirts we carry are Gildan Ultra cotton. They are basically the same as any other standard shirt you can get. Like you, I can go with either an XL or 2XL....gotta closet full of both sizes.

Sometimes I want baggier and wear a 2XL. Sometimes I like them more fitted and wear an XL. The best I can say is to go with what you think you will be most comfortable with. We can exchange the shirt, sure. But, you'll have to cover shipping. If we paid for return shipping and shipping back to you, we might as well give out the shirt for free and obviously, we have to cover the cost on these. The best I can say is to try to order the size you think you'd fit best in.

And on the 2nd part of the question, no. Quite honestly, I goofed. Only after doing our second run of these shirts did I realize (or have the idea dawn on me), that we could have had our printer toss in a bunch of other styles of shirts....hoodies, tank tops, etc. I wish we could do several runs on different types when we want. But, we can only print a minimum of 225 of these at a time....as a 15 screen shirt, it's pretty expensive to print.
Next time you print some shirts, Ill order a 3XLT, 3 XL Tall...Id be glad to pay ahead of time.
Nasty1970 is offline   Reply With Quote