View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #31
maroman1138

Drives: 2011 SS/RS LS3
[QUOTE=Blacktip;4645115]Man I completely understand, I honestly will probably NEVER get another Chevy ...I know this will probably piss off some of you die hard Chevy Guy's ....but tuff.
I have always had Ford's, my first car was a mustang and my last car before I got the camaro was a f250 .....NEVER had any issues with them.
Last year I decided to get my first Chevy, and bought my beautiful 2011 SIM 1LT RS..
Car was right off the truck ...I was extremely happy.
4 weeks later started having problems with my passenger side window ...two weeks after that the driverside window .....the first 6 months I had the car, it was in the shop about 6 times.
um, I am not a genius ....but put two and two together and anybody can see these cars are made like shit .....I don't know how Chevy spent our bailout money, but it wasn't on quality control.
so when it was time to get my wife a new car 3 months ago ......we went
....but I absolutely love the way this car looks and drives, and will continue to mod and have fun with this car ........but as soon as Ford's design team gets their act together and puts out a good looking mustang, I will be ditching this Chevy quick[/QUOTE

See, that's why you are having issues with the Chevy. God knows you are a Ford fan at heart and you don't deserve to have a Chevy. J.K. Seriously though, keep in mind, all makes have issues.
2011 1SS/RS LS3 - Stage II Ported Heads, Stage II Comp Cam, Ported T.B., Hurst Shifter - 0BX LT Headers - CAT delete, Pype Bomb Axle-Back Exhaust - Muffler delete - 4.5 Resonated tips, Spectre CAI, - 480 RWHP 442 TRQ. Dyno tuned by ARD.
maroman1138 is offline   Reply With Quote