View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 05:06 PM   #72
Blackwolf

Drives: 02 Grand Prix, 99 Z71 10 SS/RS
Yeah, I know what you mean about many colors not looking as good on a cloudy day as they do in the sun. But I'm glad I stopped by the dealer today. As I was approaching the car I thought to myself....... "I hope that isn't the ABM paint", then I looked at the sticker, sure enough............. :( I loved this color on a sunny day! Like I said, it really "Pops" and is one of the sportiest colors available on this car. But today it just left me less then satisfied.

Everybody has their own taste and thats why they make so many different color choices. As long as the buyer is happy with their choice thats all that matters. I'm sure your car will look great!!

I'll likely change the order to CGM and wait out the delay. I just hope my car is here before the end of June!
"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."
Aaron Gold, About.com

Blackwolf is offline   Reply With Quote