View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #11
Juice2SS

Drives: 2011 2SS
I'm using the LS9 cam because I am putting together a a list of parts to put the ZL1 supercharger on the car in the future. The LS9 cam offers a significant upgrade over the L99 cam even if it is a blower cam. I DON'T WANT A CHOPPY ASS CAM THAT IS GOING TO AFFECT THE WAY THE CAR DRIVES. Geez. lol I want a tame cam that is EXACTLY like the stock cam. No one, and I mean NO ONE does it like GM. My LS6 cam in my 98 Z had no lope, no change in MPG, no surge, no need for ANY supporting mods. That car was quick for the street. Not everyone wants a crazy ass combination in their car. You say there are better options. I say, not for what I want. Shops don't grind cams based on the requirements I have. Period.

An. that muffler delete actually made a SOTP feel. I cut 47 pounds off the car, got better than stock looking tips, and the sound is far better. Well worth the $280. Show me a catback exhaust I can get for $380. Don't worry... I'll wait. Check back after the install and see why I used the LS9 cam.
Juice2SS is offline   Reply With Quote