View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #306
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
After having several issues with my RX SC, I returned it for a refund over 3 weeks ago. I'm still waiting for that refund btw. If its been sent, then fabulous, disregard that last comment.

At any rate I purchased an IPF SC two weeks ago and it should be here next week. That's where I'm at. I wanted a polished head unit, unfortunately Vortech wants 650.00...pass. I'll be getting the black SC with unfinished bracket and will color match it to the SGM piping when they arrive. The more I've studied my engine bay the more I think that will look really nice. I'm also getting a polished IC. It will obviously take a few days to color match the brackets and finalize all of the aesthetic details I have planned.

Please no IPF vs. RX BS. I just want my refund as promised and to be able to get back to the business of enjoying my car and this forum and the good ppl on it.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.