View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #784
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Thanks man. My opinion is your certainly moving back to a good area haha ECS is one of the best in the business. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Just shoot me a PM with anything or have any questions. Lot of good shows up coming in the area this year. Don't worry I'm tuned in

Sweet bro, good to hear! We're going to do some good things in the future

Just picked up the ZLX this morning after Cunningham Motorsports installed the Mcloed RXT clutch, the G-Force 1000HP axles & the Innovators West 8 Rib Pulley kit. I definitely recommend the 8 rib set up once you start going over 550-600 RWHP and I'm way past that!

BIG THANKS to my GOOD FRIEND, Ryne Cunningham for taking care of me and making this BEAST of a car, and also to Jessika at SupperCharger Connections for getting me the 8 rib pulley on a day's notice, you guys are the BEST!!!

Just waiting for the enclosed car hauler to get here to load up the ZLX & Benz, and then the drive east starts on Saturday, and I plan to be back to NJ by May 1st. Once I get settled, I'll have some BIG plans for my NJ/PA Camaro brethren, so get ready!

Here's the new 8 rib pulley Ryne retuned the car and pulled a little timing out because I'll be using 93 octane, plus the Torco, so I should be around 97 octane. In the 80 miles I just put on the car driving home, I could tell how much stronger (if that was possible) the car was running. The new RXT clutch is like butter and has a stock feel, and yet has 1000 HP holding power! I'm so glad I spent the extra money and listened to Ryne regarding the clutch....NEVER DOUBT YOUR TUNER/BUILDER!!!!! We also added a 1LE Fresh Air PCV, you can see it where the oil cap used to be.
Attached Images

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote