View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 09:37 PM   #7
Jayhawk USN
Drives: Demon Super Sport
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Every single person coming in through the gate should be paying an admission to get in. Whether it be driving ($100) or spectator ($20), payment should be made.

The reason we are able to do these events is because EVERYONE puts in THEIR portion. If anyone sees anyone else walking around the grounds without a wristband and you had to pay? Think about it... NOT COOL. Call them out (maybe not to their face) but let one of us know. Just remember...that person is basically "stole" from the group while you had to pay. I don't know about y'all, but that ain't cool by me!!!

$20 really isn't crap when it comes down to it. Think about all the $ everyone puts into their cars!

C'mon, folks! Be honest!

(and yes...the track will definitely crack down on this tomorrow! I WILL MAKE SURE OF THIS)
This event is funded by attendance. By paying, you help ensure we can keep this up for next year. For $20, you get the opportunity to spend time with the people behind the screen names you've never met in person. It sounds stupid, but I know most of you pay $50 for local car shows, but this one is all Camaros from Camaro5. For $100, you're racing, and it's not just drag. We've got autocross. Don't forget about the vendors. They're itching to sell you the stuff they brought, and it's a great opportunity to make a friend at a shop that might be willing to hook you up in the future. Either way you pay, you're getting a great experience with your fellow Camaro owners from all over the place. It's really a unique event.

You might be able to pirate a concert, but it isn't the same as going for real. Be honest, have fun, and don't get called out for being a dirtbag for failing to pay.
FM: The_Blur/1110/USN//
TO: Camaro5//
INFO: RDP Motorsport//GEN5DIY//Cultrag Performance//JPSS//Rodgets Chevrolet//
SUBJ: Operation Demon//
REF: Buy at Invoice, Forum Rules
warn 145:155 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote