View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #10
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
Awesome so if i want everything the exact same color combo as what you did in pic 3 (pretty much the whole thing), its about $425?

Oh and is there any core exchange?
hello, the $425.00 would be the 2 pieces in pic #1 center console and shifter gauge bezel with the traction control switch and the power port cover. this is painted and striped shipping about $20.00
if you add the long strips below the console, they are normally $150.00 with painted stripes, with the above package they are $125.00
on the $425.00 if you send the 4 pieces back (undamaged and no broken tabs) i will refund you $90.00 if you take the 2 long pieces also i will refund you another $30.00

Note: the trim right around the 4 pack aux gauge, the trim with the glass, if you want that painted you will have to send yours in. i will paint at no extra charge, the reason is GM doesn't just sell the trim, you have to buy the gauges also :(

if you would like to order i just need you email address and i can send you a paypal invoice

oh manual or auto, if auto you would need to send me the trim around the shifter (P,N,R,D) same thing with GM you have to buy the whole shifter :( if you do have auto and want this painted add $50 for paint and stripe

thanks

lupe.