View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 02:02 PM   #41
Dizzy

Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Damnnnnnn!!!! I'm telling you man, that car of yours looks scarry mean. I love it. Keep it up, and COTW is in your future and tons of car show wins.
thanks man and that would be awsome, plus it would be another cotw for the club

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlayer-SS View Post
OMG! mean looking ride man ! just like what i have in my future lists ! get a spoiler to get the complete evil look bro ! really great ride !!
thanks man i was debating on getting the dovetail spoiler but not sure yet, now the i just need to make it louder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
That diffuser looks sweet B! Now we'll be able to tell our cars apart from the back. Good job with the epoxy, you could've used windshield epoxy also, that's what I used for my smooth rear panel and that sucker ain't going no where.

Are you sitting on the stock springs? I notice you have more room in your wheel wells than me.
Waiting on my dovetail to complete the back, and yes i have stock springs, im working on getting my headers first then ill lower my car, but debating on how much lower i should get it. i alway want to get like a p.a system like the cops have i think that would be cool and funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Looks like the epoxy did its job .Good work.
i know thank god bro, if it didnt i dont know what ill do, now its time to move on to new mods