View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 06:18 PM   #50
Exodus Pictures

Drives: 2ss
Hey guys,

I appreciate your comments and concerns. Let me start by saying I have been trolling this and other camaro forums for a long time now. I myself am a huge car enthusiast. It has been a long week for me, and to be honest I was not in the best mood yesterday.

What people are failing to realize is that we had a very intricate planned out marketing strategy for the FireBreather, had these shots come out a month ago, we would not have even commented. But because it happened only a week or so before the beginning of our actual campaign, I was left with no choice but to make lemonade out of lemons. (Like getting a website up within 24 hours.)

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/18/b...more-than-mee/

Now that I got that out of the way, let me tell you guys, you will not be disappointed when you see the FireBreather. We are NOT simply creating a firebird version of the camaro, I am confident most people will be blown away by the design.

Also, there are a number of cool parts on that car, some are not yet available for the public, and I will be happy to let you guys know what we think of them.

I'll try to answer questions as I can.

-Faisal
Special Vehicle Producer
Exodus Pictures
www.the-firebreather.com
Exodus Pictures is offline   Reply With Quote