View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 08:17 AM   #226
tpower
DBLCHBY III

Drives: 15 1LE
Quote:
We are in another OPTIMA Challenge Event. Our results on the road course were good. The track was crowded making it hard to get clean runs. If you were at the front of the starting group you had a good chance at laying down a good time. Starting in the pack you were wasting tires and fuel. The L/28 with Danny Popp behind the wheel laid down an amazing time with an incredible effort. I'll post a video when I have a better connection. Bruce Raymond's Camaro driven by TJ Bain ran well. There wasn't another late model Muscle Car close to them. Tomorrow we run the AC.

We all know if you ain't break'n you ain't race'n. We did and could not find a part on the West side of the state on Saturday. I called Becky. Becky called Joe. Joe called Gerry. They opened the store at about 6. Then Joe and Becky stated driving West. I started driving East. We met in the middle. I can't imagine ANYONE doing this except The RoDgers crew.
Right there that is why I will drive 4 1/2 hours to have my Pedders installed at Rodgers. Totally willing to help at all times and great people.