View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 06:08 PM   #354
jay_beltran805

Drives: Tahoe, Chrysler 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundhogSS View Post
I'm sure glad you told us your opinion for, what, the 8th or 9th time in this thread alone. We get it that some people don't like the changes. However, some are OK with it or are going to wait and get a close look. I understand that there are differences of opinion. What I don't understand is why the people on the negative side have to jump into every thread about the 2014 refresh, often multiple times, to repeat their opinion. I didn't like the 2010 from the back in the beginning and took a while to be OK with it and I wouldn't have a Camaro with a V6, but I'm not going to rag on the people who have one. It's still a Camaro and we're all GM/Camaro people. We just have different likes and dislikes. Someone above posted about them all being jelly beans if we liked the same things. That is right on the money. Step back and take a couple of deep breaths. You can just say you don't like it and we will respect that.
LOl Man this guy cheevey jumps on every Camaro 2014 thread all the time and always SAYS THE SAME SH8T I don't know to me alot of these guys sound like haters maybe because their cars are gonna look out dated? or they can't afford to trade in for a new one or buy one. If you don't like it just say you don't. You don't have to go on every single thread saying you don't and repeating the same stuff over and over like some gentlemen here. I appreaciate GM for trying to please the Camaro community and they did everything (mostly) everything people wanted and now that they did they hate it?
jay_beltran805 is offline   Reply With Quote