View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 03:27 PM   #4
CoolestCamaro873
The Road's A Bad Joke...

Drives: '12 Camaro SS
well im almost positive, because the representatives said that they already had them on the plant ready for production in austrailia, they said they secretly were doing this as a test to see how production would run, and due to the huge drop in sales they need a car to save them and this one they know will, they wil sell all that they make they know it, b/c if ford could sell that crap called the mustang which is retro and cool if u like plain, grandfather s***, thay can sell them all with its much nicer, sleeker, and more respectible styling, plus the return of the camaro has been the biggest news in the autoworld since i cant even remembre when, so i think they knew all along what they were doing and left options open that if they needed the car out quick they could do it, b/c think about it the demeand is outrageous from the public for this car, and to wait that long would be stupid b/c by then another mustang is already ut and retro styling may be gone the challenger will already be out and chevy will have lost so much market to ford and dodge, if they do this now they will gain their fanbase back in the teen range where those kids go buy mustangs now b/c there is nothing like it out, i mean my brother a chevy loyalist had to resort to buying a mustang b/c there was no camaro, i drive a corvette now and am a preffered customer at my dealership in which my family hasd been dealing with them for at least thirty years and they wouldnt tell me my car would be coming soon and to prepare financially for it if they werent sure, it all adds up so lets prepare for the pony wars round 2, except in this war will only have one pony in it, and thats the very lame mustang, b/c this camaro with a vette motor in the Z28 and the ls7 or maybe their secret ls9 in the SS will blow any puss stang off the track and will out handle or ride it, with its independent rear oppossed to live rear axel, on the road, so gear up b/c the war is coming and it is almost certain that the bow-tie will trample the blue oval like so many times in the past!!!!