View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 11:27 PM   #13
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iburyyou View Post
How often are you there? What did you do with your brakes?
I usually go a 4-5 times a year with various HPDE groups such as MVP, Hooked on Driving or anyone else I can get on track with. I also run at Road America and on July 19th I am headed to Gingerman with the Camaro 5 group.

I used to run Carbotech but I have outgrown them. I now run Cobalt Friction on the advice of many folks including JP. I run DBA 4000 slotted rotors and I will be using Racing Brakes rebuild kit in the next couple of weeks on my front calipers.

I do a pad swap before I go to the track but always have Dot 4 in my lines.

Give Scott a call at Supercar Performance in Minooka, IL. and he can help you out locally if you are unable to do it yourself. Tell him I sent you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post

to your point... If the build is on a budget I can't imagine anyone being upset with Xa's

If there is room in the budget for supercars, I equally feel that it is money well spent.

Quoted for truth.

If I had the budget I would get the Supercars in a heartbeat but I have not hit the lotto yet. I am also kinda considering the new Z so I am saving my pennies.

T.

DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote