View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 12:22 AM   #49
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatguyzl1 View Post
I feel your conflict. My wife and I decided to trade our c6 convertible and the G8 GT in for a C7. No paying for winter storage since the C7 won't be delivered until April. It will be the only car in the stable that isn't black (cyber grey). It will be her daily driver for the summer, and I will stick with the ZL1. When either of us is bored we just switch. I can't seem to get out of the Vette and look graceful.

I swore I would never sell the G8GT but once I took the ZL1 on a long highway tour I had to admit it was just as comfy and I really didn't need for doors anymore.

So I say drive what you love, and love what you drive. And if you can't be with the one you love....love the one your with
Looks like my driveway used to until,the big D and then the second surgery,and bigger wheelchair..I just went and got a small 2 -bedroom apt,and trade or sell my cars every yr or so..sometimes sooner..but I must say nice..Oh I say get whatever you want to..