View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #69
driser

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Latest update on Road Atlanta

Here is the latest info from the Florida group:

I will provide the names either to the club or SCCA whichever they prefer, so let me know if you want to be added or deleted from the list.

"The latest Road Atlanta info....

Spectator tickets can be purchased from Road Atlanta for $40.00 each for the 3-day event, $35 for Sat/Sun, $25 for either Saturday or Sunday, or $15.00 for a Friday-only ticket. The prices for SCCA members, retired military (including families), participating car club members, or those with a valid student ID are $25, $20, $15, and $10 respectively. Active military (with a valid Military ID) will be admitted free of charge. Spectator vehicle parking passes are an additional $5.

Not only will Mid-Florida Camaro Club get the “participating car club” rate on spectator tickets, we will also be able to do the Track Tours on Saturday as part of that package (i.e. – for free).

Although it’s possible to sign up at the event, those wanting to do the PDX on Sunday should probably register beforehand: http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...031B7DF9313406. $100 per car for that."
driser is offline   Reply With Quote